I am fan of Joyce Meyer’s message, and specifically her teachings on the Battle of the Mind. I encourage people to purchase her book Power Thoughts and begin to declare and decree the affirmation statements daily, hourly if necessary.
Darkness can not be present with light, and similarly, postitive thoughts illuminate the mind. The purpose of this post is merely to list Joyce’s 12 Power Thoughts. Speaking these aloud for 30 days can have nothing but a positive affect on our lives.
1. I can do whatever I need to do in life, through Christ
2. God loves me unconditionally!
3. I will not live in fear.
4. I am difficult to offend.
5. I love people and enjoy helping them.
6. I trust God completely; there is no need to worry.
7. I am content and emotionally stable.
8. God meets all my needs abundantly.
9. I pursue peace with God, myself, and others.
10. I live in the present and enjoy each moment.
11. I am disciplined and self-controlled.
12. I put God first in my life.
Merely reciting this list is not a replacement for reading the book. It’s a great book. But until you get your own copy, begin and end each day speaking these affirmations with PASSION!